Thursday, February 17, 2011

Taking over the reins?

Hey guys,

I know you are worried about BebeXiu and the website. Well, I am worried too. I haven't had any contact from her since late last month...around the time she posted up the last update on the website. This is the longest that I haven't heard from her. Even when she went travelling late last year, BebeXiu still managed to keep in contact with most of the staff and she updated the website too. I honestly have no idea what happened to her. I hope she is all right. Well, I am an eternal optimist. I think she will come back but I don't know when exactly.

So till then, in BebeXiu's absence, I'm gonna help out as much as I can for all you fans out there. I take my hats off BebeXiu. I don't know how she can subscribed to so many magazines per month. You guys gotta thank her profusely when she comes back.

Bokura Ga Ita's scanlation will continue as per normal. I will put my life on it that it will be released, by hook or by crook. It might be a little late in being released but it will get released.

As for the rest of the mangas that are currently being summarised/scanlated over at BebeXiu's website, I am truly sorry but I can only subscribed to two magazines for now. As it is, I enquired at my local Japanese bookstore regarding the stock for Betsucomi and Betsufure for this month's edition and they told me all the issues are sold out! So I have to order this month's edition of Betsucomi from an external source.

So if there are any kind souls out there who have subscriptions to ShoComi, Betsuma, Margaret, Cheese, Petit, Dessert etc, please contact me and I'll arrange something.


If there are people hoarding the raws to the latest manga chapters (be it in original Japanese raws or Chinese scans), please contact me too. Even if I can't find translators to summarise the chapter, can I at least share the raws? Pretty please?


If there are translators (Japanese -> English) reading this, I need your help too.

If you think you can help me out to source for raws, translators, etc, then I need you too!

I need all the help I can!

*Sobs* BebeXiu, if you are reading this, please come back! I miss you =(

To all the fans of Bebexiu©Shoujo, thank you so much for your support. It's because of you guys and what you have voiced out on the ChatBox over at the website that spurred me to do something rather than just abandon what Bebe has done so far.

So for now, let's hope and pray that Bebe will come back, yeah?

Arigato gozaimasu!

9 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for this piece of information!! I'm your follower now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same as Yuka. I'm sure we all appreciate your dedication and effort..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shmook, I'm really thankful to you for what you're doing and I hope Bebe is fine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh shmook..im with you..i hope bebe's okay. and i wanna thank you for all your efforts too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for the information and you efforts! i also hope that Bebexiu is alright :)!
    And i'm very relieved that BGI will continue it's normal scanlation and translated since i ADORE that manga :D!
    I wish i could help you but i'm a knob. I can't translate or have access to the mangas :(...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey everyone,

    thanks for the comments. really appreciate your support. i hope bebe is ok as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, thak you very much for the expelanation, it's a relife that some of the stuff has responded. But I'm still very worried and hope that Bebe will be back soon...
    I'm lucky enough to be in Japan right now and was able to buy Petti, so if you need raws I might be able to help (but I only have my camera, so the quality of the photos will probably be very bad....)
    Mao

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Anonymous hey there, thanks for the offer. maybe you can help me with chapter 23 of hapi mari? then i'll see whether it is really that bad =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for trying to keep things up shmook. Bebexiu's site was so great in many ways, and it's a shame that it [might] have been abandoned. I hope that some of the translators will find their way here. Thanks again for trying to take on the load!

    ReplyDelete