Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sukitte Ii Na Yo (好きっていいなよ。) - Chapter 24

Manga Dessert
Summarized by: Maggie

I'm trying out something new for this chapter. Since I scanned this, I don't mind sharing it but I put the raws up on a flash photo gallery. I think there's lesser chances of it being stolen that way, right? Anyway, I watermarked all the images except for the two cover pages (they are just too pretty to be watermarked like that). I told Maggie she can do the summaries direct translation style instead of the usual continuous prose. So let me know your feedback about the two things - flash player and summary style. Thanks!

English Scans Online: 14 Chapters ongoing
MangaFox / AnimeA /

Chinese Scans Online:
HRComic

English Chapter Summaries:
Chapter 24 / Chapter 23 / Chapter 22 / Chapter 21 / Chapter 20 /Chapter 19 / Chapter 18 / Chapter 17 / Chapter 16 / Chapter 15 / Chapter 14 / Chapter 13

Raw Download:
Chapter 13

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the chapter, it was amazing guys <3

    ReplyDelete