Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Regarding subscription issue

Minna-san, I've been getting a few emails from some of you offering to subscribe to certain magazines, namely Petit. Wow, didn't know that there are so many Hapi Mari fans out there. I am overwhelmed with gratitude. Thank you so much for your kind offer!


But, I am sure the subscription charges are very expensive for these Japanese magazines. The further you are from Japan, the more expensive it is. Heck, I live in the same continent as Japan and it is still a little on the pricey side as compared to the original price.

For now, I won't ask for any readers to subscribe to any magazines yet (especially if you are living in Europe or the Americas or something). I'll figure something out. I'm sure there are some people out there who have subscriptions to Petit...

However, if you really want to subscribe to help us out, then thank you but I honestly do not know how to go about subscribing online. Besides cdjapan (which is very expensive), I don't know of any other websites that offers subscription. For me, I went to amazon.co.jp to order the latest issue of Betsucomi. However, depending on your country's postal service, it may take awhile for your shipment to arrive. Anybody can give a better suggestion on subscription site?

Please bear in mind that I am not forcing anyone to subscribe. I much prefer someone who is currently subscribed to Petit or any other magazines to help me with the raws but I was a fan myself before I become an admin for this so I know how you feel (the urge to help so as to get the summaries going). I really appreciate how you feel but if it is too expensive for you, please don't subscribe. If I do pick up the subscription, at least it'll be much more affordable for me.

All right? Thanks =)

No comments:

Post a Comment